June 14, 2017
Fearing/Trustees Conference Room
66 Leavitt Street
Hingham, MA 02043
Laura Bonetzky-Joseph 339-832-2041
Jikiden Reiki Open House - One Woman's Story Healing Trauma
Wednesday, June 14, 2017
Join us for an evening presentation about Laura's journey in Jikiden Reiki, and her most recent studies in San Diego with Frank Arjava Petter, one of the world's leading reiki historians, teachers, authors as well as the Vice President of the Jikiden Reiki Institute, Kyoto, Japan.
Learn why Jikiden Reiki is much more than just a "laying of hands" or "relaxation therapy".
Evening will include:
• Slide show of Laura's personal journey
• what is Jikiden Reiki
• why in Japan Jikiden Reiki is used as a first aid and how it reduces visits to the doctors
• how Jikiden Reiki can reduce the use of prescription medications and medical procedures/surgeries
• how it helps with end of life, chronic illnesses like dementia or traumatic events like sex abuse or domestic violence
• how it helps with surgical procedures
Laura will share her story of how reiki saved her life after several traumatic events, but how Jikiden Reiki changed her perception of reiki in healing.