Online Programs, Resources & Help
Our building may be closed, but we’re still here to help, and we’re excited to bring you library programs and services in new digital ways!
Do you need help with your library card, finding digital materials, or troubleshooting technology? We can help! Contact us by phone, email, or fill out our technology help form, and someone will be in touch with you within a day.
Stay up to date on online services and programs by signing up for our emails.
We check phone messages and emails daily. You can call the main library number 781-741-1405 and press "5" to contact a department directly.
For questions about your library account and general library or program information.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
For questions about online databases, digital resources, book recommendations, or finding materials.
- Email email@example.com
For information about children’s and teen’s programs, book recommendations, and digital materials.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Upcoming Events & Programs:
Virtual Zoom Programs
All of our virtual programs require advanced online registration. You can register on our calendar, and we will email you the Zoom meeting link shortly before the meeting begins.
New to Zoom? Want to learn how to use this virtual conferencing program? We can help with that!
- Coffee Break - Monday, June 1 at 9:30 [Click to register]
- Intro to Libby (our eBook app) - Monday, June 1 at 5:00 [Click to register]
- Intro to Zoom - Tuesday, June 2 at 11:00 [Click to register]
- Mindful Yoga - Tuesday, June 2 at 6:00 [Click to register]
- Coffee Break - Wednesday, June 3 at 9:30 [Click to register]
- Read-to-a-Dog - Wednesday, June 3 at 11:00 [Click to register]
- Mango Languages - Thursday, June 4 at 10:30 [Click to register]
- Coffee Break - Friday, June 5 at 9:30 [Click to register]
- Intro to Zoom - Friday, June 5 at 11:30 [Click to register]
- Intro to Libby (our eBook app) - Friday, June 5 at 1:00 [Click to register]
- Teen Book Group - Saturday, June 6 at 3:30 [Click to register]
- Check our online calendar for the full schedule and more details
- Sign-up to have our storytimes delivered directly to your inbox! @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- For a complete listing of our digital materials, click here.
- For a list of our research databases, click here.
- Overdrive (and its app, Libby) provides a huge collection of audio and eBooks.
- Hoopla is a collection of eBooks, audiobooks, comics, music, and movies available to borrow immediately, with no waiting.
- Tumblebooks for kids is a collection of talking picturebooks, read-alongs and educational games. @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>